We are excited to announce that we now have OroCommerce version 1.2 available. The new version includes the following features and enhancements:
- New web-catalog content type to organize product browsing experience
- It is now possible to configure additional notifications for all assigned sales representatives
- New “Contact Us” widget can be used to accept customer requests from the store frontend
Store Frontend Improvements:
- Updated frontend grids experience
- Introduce support of multiple product templates and ability to select a template per products
- Various improvements to the mobile product view page
- Sitemap generation with automatic split of large sitemaps
Performance & Scalability:
- In order to support huge products catalogs and complex pricing lists we’ve implemented the ability to switch to the price list data sharding mode.
- Miscellaneous optimizations of Elasticsearch search index structure and performance
- Wirecard payment services integration
- DPD shipping carrier integration
- New orders API can be used to retrieve order data from the system
- Customer and customer user exports are now complemented by customer and customer user imports
- Apruve B2B credit management network integration into the checkout process
- Purchasing on account with InfinitePay financial services integration
- Authorize.Net payment integration
We have also included a few dozen of small bug fixes and miscellaneous improvements into this release.
Join our community and become a part of the B2B e-Commerce revolution!