We are excited to announce that we now have a new Beta version of OroCommerce available. This new Beta 3 version adds the following features and enhancements:
- New localization management interface can be used to setup content and UI translation settings and formatting options for the store frontend.
- Store frontend users can now switch between the display currencies enabled in the system configuration.
- OroCommerce translation files are available for translation on Crowdin. Please join our community localization effort to get OroCommerce translated to your language!
- New inventory management UI provides an overview of the global inventory across all warehouses and it also includes export and import functions.
- It is now possible to specify primary and additional units of quantity for products.
- New default unit settings in the system configuration and in a category’s “default product options” section can be used to save time during data entry.
- It is now possible to upload multiple product images.
- SEO meta attributes can be specified for products, categories and content pages.
- New ‘price attributes’ allow to manage product price attributes (e.g. cost, MSRP, MAP, etc.) in multiple currencies.
- Account users can now be easily filtered by an account that they belong to.
- Account and account user views now include grids of RFQs, quotes and orders.
- It is possible to setup an advanced RFQ notification configuration (notify the assigned sales representatives, the account or user record owners, and various combinations of thereof).
- The check / money order has been added to the list of the supported payment methods.
- The allowed credit card types configuration is now strictly enforced.
- Additional payment gateway configuration options (e.g. proxy settings, CVV validation, etc.) have been implemented.
- Order payment methods and statuses are now displayed in the order grids and on the order view pages on the store frontend and in the management console.
- Account users can now manage their company address book on the store frontend (requires proper permissions).
- Open orders section provides an overview of all checkouts in progress, and allows to resume and complete an order submission.
- Admins can now hide selected user roles so that they are no longer visible in the account user role management UI on the store frontend.
- We improved navigation and accessibility of the store frontend checkout.
- Product grid and view pages now include the minimum priced quantity in the quantity input boxes based on the price list settings.
- Notification messages are now stacked and follow the page when scrolled.
- We started to work on the frontend development guidelines. Please check the FrontendBundle documentation and provide your feedback.
- Theme assets can now be rebuild independently based on their type.
- The new layout profiler can be used to debug the generated layout of any page.
- Additional debug information (block IDs, template paths) can be injected in the page source code.
- SASS is now used as the preferred CSS pre-processor.
- DB query optimizations improved performance of selected frontend pages from 5 to 15%.
We have also included a few community contributions and more than 20 small bug fixes into this release.
Join our community and become a part of the B2B e-Commerce revolution!