OroCommerce, the most flexible open-source B2B eCommerce application
We are excited to announce that we now have a new Beta version of OroCommerce available. This new Beta 2 version adds the following features and enhancements:
- Price list management functionality has been expanded to allow for scheduling price list activation and deactivation (multiple time intervals are supported, as well as open-ended time period definitions).
- A price list can also be temporarily disabled if necessary.
- Admins can now copy entire price list (including prices) in just a single click.
- Store frontend users may now see all their incomplete orders (checkouts) in progress, and switch between them as necessary. The users with additional permissions may see, review and complete order submission on behalf of other users within the same corporate account.
- Zero amount authorization can be enabled by a merchant to validate credit cards without posting an authorization balance hold until the order submission.
- Customers may now allow their credit card to be used for subsequent orders.
- Quotes are now automatically marked as expired, and customers cannot accept a quote past its expiration date.
- Is is now possible to show products without prices on the store frontend (for example, product may have no price visible to a specific customer group, or customer account). Such products can still be added to a shopping cart, and customers will have to request a quote to see pricing and complete the order submission.
- The store frontend can now be made available to guest users. We are working on additional configuration options, feature toggles and SEO capabilities.
- It is now possible to specify shipping origin in the system configuration or for individual warehouses.
- Product shipping options (weight, dimensions, freight class) can now be configured on the product edit screen.
- It is now possible to check all available product price tiers right in the product list. The users can also see the price they will receive for the specified quantity and the selected unit of measurement without adding the product to a shopping list.
- Product listing page now also indicates quantities of the product that have already been added to the shopping list. We are working on additional configuration options and a new design of this customer time-saving functionality.
- Delete operations are now automatically added to the main entity management grids. It is no longer necessary to write any code to implement regular deletion. Standard delete operation can be disabled for specific grids.
- Grid sorting, pagination and error handling have been improved on the product inventory management screen.
- Admin menu was rearranged to provide easier access to frequently used functions.
- Styling and handling of notifications, validation hints, error messages and other common elements have been improved to simplify their customization.
Please follow these instructions to install the application or try the OroCommerce public demo.
As always, we would love to get feedback along the way through either GitHub, email, or the OroCommerce forum.
Join our community and become a part of the B2B e-Commerce revolution!