OroCommerce, the most flexible open-source B2B eCommerce application
We are excited to announce that we now have a new Alpha version of OroCommerce available. This new Alpha 5 version adds the following features and enhancements:
- Added new default frontend theme and updated frontend navigation
- Sample (demo) data has been updated to include more products, images and descriptions
- Introduced new workflow-based checkout and order submission process
- Quick order page has been updated to allow for massive copy-paste and purchase list imports
- Credit and debit cards can now be accepted through PayPal Payments Pro and Payflow Gateway integrations
- Payment terms can be used by approved accounts
- Quote may include shipping estimates, and sales order shipping cost can be updated by sales personnel
- New order source document field allows to track the document chain
- Sales orders can have multiple discounts and surcharges
- Optimized icon fonts
- Account, quote and order addresses now include the phone field
- Action configuration has been separated to allow reuse of actions in processes and workflows
- An alternative checkout workflow has been included as a working example of the checkout workflow customization
Please follow these instructions to install the application or try the OroCommerce public demo.
As always, we would love to get feedback along the way through either GitHub, email, or the OroCommerce forum.
Join our community and become a part of the B2B e-Commerce revolution!