ssossossosso

Forums

Covering OroCommerce topics, B2B eCommerce trends, community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by dnahrebecki dnahrebecki 5 months, 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic

suramya das
    Participant

Hi
    I am new to this orocommerce. Let me know is there any way to connect product with the taxonomy? or product with tags?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    msulima
    msulima
    Oro Core

Hi, suramya das.

We have a log of things for managing content of OroCommerce related to products. Such as product catalogs and sub-catalogs, web-catalogs, product attributes and configurable products, filters and search for product grids. As I understand, any of that things can be part of taxonomy.

suramya das
    Participant

Thank you msulima for the reply!
    Actually my question is about the System > Tags Management > Taxonomies .Here taxonomies we can create right? this taxonomy and product has any mapping that i am asking..

dnahrebecki
    dnahrebecki
    Oro Core

Hello @suramya das,

you can connect Product entity with tags for example in the UI:
    Go to “System/ Entities/ Entity Management”. Then select Product from the grid and click Edit. On bottom of page you will see form field “Enable Tags” (by default it’s disabled). Enable it and refresh “Products/ Products” grid – you should be able to see new column tags.

To check how tags work please have a look at https://github.com/orocrm/platform/tree/master/src/Oro/Bundle/TagBundle

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.