ssossossosso

Forums

Covering OroCommerce topics, B2B eCommerce trends, community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  o.z.muhsin 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

shokas
    Participant

Hello,

I am facing this problem when installing OroCommerce. Error occurs on step 3 (Database initialization) in web mode and terminal:

Logs:

Could somebody help me out with this?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Michael
    Michael
    Oro Core

It might be due to multiple installation attempts.
    Try to manually clear the cache before starting the new installation:

shokas
    Participant

This does not change anything.
    Same error..

Michael
    Michael
    Oro Core

What version are you installing? Beta 3?

This may be happening because of the stale cache or data from the previous installation attempt. Try to clean everything before re-starting the installation – manually clean the case, drop and recreate database, and only then start the installation again.

o.z.muhsin
    Participant

Thanks Michael indeed $ app/console oro:install –force –drop-database did the magic 😀

Trace:
    An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a template (“A plural alias for “Extend\Entity\EV_Prod_Inventory_Status” entity not found in . (which is being imported from “/home/omar/Development/acknowledge_pim/app/config/routing.yml”).”) in OroUserBundle:Menu:menuProfile.html.twig at line 14.

P:S
    Searching via google – i got a feeling issue was known and resolved which is a good news:

1.10.3v

– Fixed broken labels for grid-related actions and UI controls
    – Fixed A plural alias for “Extend\Entity\EV_Prod_Inventory_Status” entity not found
    – Added possibility to paste HTML content into email templates

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.