ssossossosso

Forums

Covering OroCommerce topics, B2B eCommerce trends, community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by msulima msulima 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic

ismet.sener
    Participant

I know how to import customers and customer user (there are templates which you can download)
    But how can I import (about 1.000) “customers”, “addresses”, “contactpersons” etc together
    Where can I import addresses
    and also how can I link them together
    Do I have to import the addresses via mysql database with the right customer id

is there not a template for the addresses

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    msulima
    msulima
    Oro Core

Hello, ismet.sener.

Unfortunately, now form UI import you can’t import addresses, contactpersons together with customers.

To provide possibility to import any data from UI you should implement import functionality for required entities. If configuration for entities exists (as in our case), but don’t have necessary opportunities, you should customize import configuration to provide required cases.

Please, read our documentation to get more info about import/export process.

ismet.sener
    Participant

I can do it on mysql-database level, but is this safe? (with regard to datavalidation)

msulima
    msulima
    Oro Core

I would recommend you to use ORM for that.

If you’ll did it without ORM – any doctrine listeners and other possible logic will not run. So, consistence of data in your application may be broken.

You can find examples in OroCommerce or OroCRM applications how you can import entities with relations and with custom logic.

ismet.sener
    Participant

Do you have step-by-step examples how to import customer-data-with-contactperson-and-addresses
    I can do a lof tof things, I installed orocommerce by my self, but I am not a developer, I need some help,

Can you help me some explaination how to do it

msulima
    msulima
    Oro Core

Sorry, if there are no functionality for that in UI to have it you should implement it.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.