Configure Sales Rep Information Globally¶
Enabling sales representative information globally sets system settings as default ones.
To enable or disable the display of sales representative information in the front store footer links globally:
- Navigate to the system configuration (click System > Configuration in the main menu).
- Select Commerce > Sales > Contacts in the menu to the left.
For faster navigation between the configuration menu sections, use Quick Search.
The Customer Visible Contact Info page opens:
Set Display Details¶
In the Display list, select one of the options that will determine what and whose information to show on the website:
- Don’t Display Contact Info – no sales rep information is displayed. This option is the default one.
- Customer User Owner – allow customer user owner information to be displayed.
- Customer Owner – allow customer owner information to be displayed.
User settings override all other settings if Customer Owner or Customer User Owner are selected as a display option.
- Pre-configured – in the Contact Details text field, specify custom contact details you wish to be displayed.
Allow User Configuration¶
Select Available User Options.
Options selected as Available User Options determine what options the user will see in the Customer Visible Contact Info list in their user configuration settings (in My User > My Configuration > Commerce > Sales > Contacts > Customer Visible Contact Info).
The options are the following:
Don’t Display Contact Info – allow setting the option of no sales rep information to be displayed.
If the admin enables the Available User Options check box and sets the Don’t Display Contact Info option, then the user will see Don’t Display Contact Info in their configuration settings.
The user who will be able to see these settings is the one selected in the Display list. User settings apply when either customer user owner or customer owner is selected.
Use User Profile Data – allow setting the option of user profile details to be displayed.
If the admin enables the Available User Options check box and sets the Use User Profile Data option, then the user will see Use My Profile Data in their configuration settings.
Enter Manually – allow to set the option of manually entered text in the Enter Contact Info field.
If the admin enables the Available User Options check box and sets the Enter manually option, then the user will see Enter Manually in their configuration settings.
Please note that Allow User Configuration options define user level settings only.
Provide Guest Contact Details¶
- In the Guest Contact text box, you may enter contact information that will be shown to non-authenticated visitors.
- Click Save Settings.