Configure Order Creation Globally¶
You can set the following order creation related options that apply globally by default:
|New Internal Order Status||
Defines the status that is assigned to an order upon creation. This status is visible in the management console. Select one of the following statuses:
For more information on orders and their creation, see Orders.
To configure the order creation options globally:
- Navigate to System > Configuration in the main menu.
- Select Commerce > Orders > Order Creation in the menu to the left.
For faster navigation between the configuration menu sections, use Quick Search.
- In the Order Creation section:
- Clear the Use System check box if it is selected.
- From the New Internal Order Status list, select the required status.
- Click Save Settings.