Configure Order Automation Globally¶
You can set the following order automation related options that apply globally by default:
|Enable Automatic Order Cancellation||Defines whether to automatically cancel the order when its ‘do not ship later than’ date is passed.|
For more information on orders, see Orders.
To configure the order automation options globally:
- Navigate to System > Configuration in the main menu.
- Select Commerce > Orders > Order Automation in the menu to the left.
For faster navigation between the configuration menu sections, use Quick Search.
- In the Order Automation section:
- Clear the Use System check box.
- Select the Enable Automatic Order Cancellation check box.
- Click Save Settings.