Configure Theme per Organization¶
You can set the following theme-related options for the organization to override global configuration:
- Pre-designed theme for the front store
- The layout for the product page details (default tabbed view, short, two column, or list)
- Style of the selector in filters
- Display mode for the user menu on the front store
- Navigate to System > User Management > Organizations in the main menu.
- For the necessary organization, hover over the More Options menu to the right of the necessary organization and click to start editing the configuration.
- Select Commerce > Design > Theme in the menu to the left.
For faster navigation between the configuration menu sections, use Quick Search.
- Select the necessary theme, product page template, filter selector and user menu display mode. Refer to the :ref:` <configuration–commerce–design–theme–theme-settings–globally>` for available options and their impact on the front store look and feel.
- Click Save Settings.