Currency Configuration Per Website¶
Currency configuration a the particular website helps you:
- Enable all or some currencies from the allowed currencies list to be used in OroCommerce front store and management console for this website.
- Select the currency that is shown by default in the OroCommerce front store and management console for this website.
The website level configuration has higher priority and overrides these configuration settings.
To change the default currency settings for the website:
- Navigate to System > Websites in the main menu.
- For the necessary website, click the More Options menu at the end of the row, and then click the Configure icon to start editing the configuration.
- Select Commerce > Catalog > Pricing in the menu to the left.
For faster navigation between the configuration menu sections, use Quick Search.
The following page opens:
Enabled Currencies — The subset of allowed currencies that is available for the customer user by default on this website.
Default Currency — The currency used by default to show prices in the front store on this website.
To customize any of these options:
- Clear the Use System check box next to the option.
- Select the new option.