View Order Details¶
To view details of an order:
- Navigate to Sales > Orders in the main menu.
- Find the line with the necessary order and click on it.
The following page opens:
Within the page, the following sections are available:
- General is for order details, such as who created the order, who the customer and customer user are, and which website this order applies to.
- Line Items has the list of products added to the order, and their details.
- Shipping Information displays details of shipping tracking and cost.
- Totals shows order cost including any discounts (in all currencies, configured for the purpose).
- Payment History provides payment information concerning the order.
- Activity displays any notes, calendar events, or emails related to the order.
- Marketing activity shows any activity of this kind associated with the order.
- Additional Information includes any attachments, if available.
From the order view page, you can perform the following actions: