Front Store Guide¶
The following guide is intended as an introduction to the OroCommerce default front store. It illustrates how to navigate, browse and interact with the store.
Manage Your Personal or Corporate Information¶
In the Manage Your Account and Billing and Shipping Addresses topic you will learn:
- How do I change a password?
- How do I add my personal address and use it as billing or shipping address for my orders?
- How do I add a new address into the corporate address book shared with other people in my organization?
Plan and Manage Your Purchases¶
In the Organize your planned purchases in the Shopping Lists topic you will learn:
- Five ways to create a new shopping list.
- How do I manage my shopping list?
- Can I add notes on my shopping list?
In the Submit an Order, Review Your Existing Orders and Order History topic you will learn:
- How do I start an Order from the Shopping List?
- How do I start an Order using Quick Order Form?
- Can I order a butch of similar products using Matrix Ordering?
- What do I need for a checkout?
- How do I check the status of my order?
- How do I find the information about my past orders?
In the Unlock Your Pending Purchases via Request for Quote topic you will learn:
- What is Request For Quote?
- How to request a quote from shopping List?
- How to request a custom quote?
In the Negotiate with the Seller Using Quotes topic you will learn:
- I’ve got a quote and I’m happy with the terms. What should I do next?
Manage Other Buyers in Your Organization¶
In the Manage Users in Your Organization and Control Their Access Level topic you will learn:
- How do I create a new buyer account for a person in my organization?
- How do I enable/disable a user?
- How do I review and manage personal information and personal addresses of other users in my organization?
- How do I manage user access (e.g. assign a user to the account manager group)?
- Can I create a new access level for user in my organization?
Explore OroCommerce Unregistered¶
In the following topics, you can find answers to the next questions:
- How do I create a RFQ if I am browsing as a guest?
- How can I place an order if I am not registered?
- How can I create and manage shopping lists as a guest user?
Sample Front Store