We are excited to announce that we now have a new Beta version of OroCommerce available. The new Beta 3 version adds the following features and enhancements:
- New localization management interface can be used to setup content and UI translation settings and formatting options for the store front-end.
- Store front-end users can now switch between the display currencies enabled in the system configuration.
- OroCommerce translation files are available for translation on Crowdin. Please join our community localization efforts to get OroCommerce translated to your language!
- New inventory management UI provides an overview of the global inventory across all warehouses and it also includes export and import functions.
- It is now possible to specify primary and additional units of quantity for products.
- New default unit settings in the system configuration and the category’s “default product options” section can be used to save time during data entry.
- It is now possible to upload multiple product images.
- SEO meta-attributes can be specified for products, categories and content pages.
- New ‘price attributes’ allow to manage product price attributes (e.g. cost, MSRP, MAP, etc.) in multiple currencies.
- Account users can now be easily filtered by an account that they belong to.
- Account and account user views now include grids of RFQs, quotes and orders.
- It is possible to setup an advanced RFQ notification configuration (notify the assigned sales representatives, the account or user record owners, and various combinations of thereof).
- The check / money order has been added to the list of the supported payment methods.
- The allowed credit card types configuration is now strictly enforced.
- Additional payment gateway configuration options (e.g. proxy settings, CVV validation, etc.) have been implemented.
- Order payment methods and statuses are now displayed in the order grids and on the order view pages on the store front-end and management console.
- Account users can now manage their company address book on the store front-end (requires proper permissions).
- Open orders section provides an overview of all checkouts in progress, and allows to resume and complete an order submission.
- Admins can now hide selected user roles so that they are no longer visible in the account user role management UI on the store front-end.
- We improved navigation and accessibility of the store frontend checkout.
- Product grid and view pages now include the minimum priced quantity in the quantity input boxes based on the price list settings.
- Notification messages are now stacked and follow the page when scrolled.
- We started to work on the frontend development guidelines. Please check the FrontendBundle documentation and provide your feedback.
- Theme assets can now be rebuild independently based on their type.
- The new layout profiler can be used to debug the generated layout of any page.
- Additional debug information (block IDs, template paths) can be injected in the page source code.
- SASS is now used as the preferred CSS pre-processor.
- DB query optimizations improved performance of selected frontend pages from 5 to 15%.
We have also included a few community contributions and more than 20 small bug fixes into this release.
If you are upgrading from the previous release, do not forget to run composer update and php app/console oro:platform:update after you have downloaded the new version.
Join our community and become a part of the B2B e-Commerce revolution!